The bonds we develop and nourish with our friends throughout our lives are often life-saving! Our friends are usually the first we turn to in the happiest and saddest periods in life. A true and caring friend is supportive, encouraging, and loving.
Blunt people are often misunderstood in life. They are honest and direct and are not afraid to tell the painful truth. They know that the truth is the only real path in life.
Blunt friends believe in telling “it as it is so people can deal with the very root of the situation,” explains William B. Bradshaw, Ph.D.
Therefore, don’t make the same mistake as many others. If you have a blunt friend, you should appreciate his company and his way to help you. This person cares for you, and won’t spare you just because you need comfort.
He will present things just the way they are, and he will be ready to help you solve them.
Here are 7 reasons why your blunt friends are amazing people:
1. Blunt people are initiative and hard-working. They make things happen for themselves, and they will encourage you to do the same. Lifestyle and business expert Chalene Johnson says: “When you surround yourself with friends like this, your life will completely change. You become more positive, driven, and focused on your priorities.”
2. Straight forward friends care about you, and they make sure you know that. They won’t blow you off then you need them, and they are honest when something comes up.
3. These people won’t sugarcoat the truth. They will say things straight in your face, and won’t talk behind your back.
4. They won’t lie to you to make you feel better. They are never fake, and they might even get brutal, but still, caring. They don’t even care if you don’t like it at the moment, but their honesty is the basis of your mutual sense of respect.
5. They are not afraid to apologize when they are wrong. They accept their mistakes in life and know how to clean the mess they’ve made. They don’t think twice before they tell others when they’re wrong, so they don’t have a problem admitting their own fault as well.
6. These people will often make you smile, with their rude or funny remarks. They are very fun and don’t feel they have to obey the rules of society, so they don’t fear the consequences much.
7. They are not afraid of changes. They look forward to the future and embrace life.
Who wouldn’t like a friend like this?