- Photographer Was Given Exclusive Access To Moscow’s Empty Subway Stations
- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
After You Read This You’ll Never Again Have Cold Feet! The Best Trick To Keep Your Feet Warm!
You’ve probably noticed that the first thing that suffers in this freezing cold weather are your feet. When it’s cold outside the flow of blood to our extremities gets slowed down and our feet start cooling off. And then we start feeling the consequences…
Colds, cystitis, kidney problems are just few of the many issues we face as a result of cold feet. But how can we keep our feet warm when it’s freezing outside?
Sometimes after work we wait for the bus for a long time or we just enjoy long walks in the snow. Not even winter boots and wool socks can help us warm up in such situations. Our toes start getting numb and we feel the cold slowly spreading up our body.
This common issue inspired us to share with you the best way to keep your feet warm and cozy even when it’s below zero outside.
This is what you’ll need:
- Your winter boots
- A pair of scissors
- Marker pen
- Reflective material (you can use the reflective sunscreen we use for our cars in the summer)
Remove the show insert from your boot and press it against the reflective sunscreen. Draw an outline around the shoe insert and cut it out. Place the new insert in your boot under your original shoe insert. And you’re ready to venture into the cold without fearing your feet will freeze.
What’s the trick?
This reflecting material will not only keep your feet isolated from the incoming cold but will also reflect your body heat back to you ensuring that your feet stay warm and cozy.
Try it out when you set out on a new outdoor adventure and you’ll see for yourself. You won’t be disappointed.
For more detailed information, please watch the video.
Source: Mr Healthy Life