How often do you find yourself scrolling up and down on social media while those around you go unnoticed? How often do you find yourself spending time on social media rather than talking to your friends?
Although social media seems to be connecting you with your friends and family, the truth is that it is disconnecting you from them. When you take a break from social media, you will notice that talking, calling, or having dates without this kind of interruption is an excellent way to bond and connect with others.
When you quit Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook for thirty days, you will become more productive and more focused, and your brain will be less scattered. In short, taking a 30-day break from social media will be a refreshing experience and it will have a great impact on your life.
35 Things That Happen When You Take a 30-Day Break from Social Media:
– You will realize that you can do a lot rather than scrolling up and down on social media. You will get a lot done at work rather than wasting your time on social media. You will invest your time and energy into your dreams.
– You will feel more focused and alert. You will also have more energy to devote elsewhere.
– You will spend more time with your own thoughts. Your mind will be clear and your well-being will greatly improve.
– You will gain a better understanding of yourself and the world around you.
– You will learn to be present. You will start enjoying life in the ‘here and now’ rather than analysing what other people are seemingly doing.
– You will spend your time wisely on meaningful things, such as great websites and books that enrich you with knowledge and improve your life.
– You will have a sense of freedom from the rabbit holes of feeds, photos and links as well as the shackles of notifications.
– You will reconnect with the activities and people that truly motivate you.
– You will see how wonderful the world is.
– You will stop comparing yourself to anyone and belittling yourself. It will change the way you see your own happiness.
– You will realize that striving for perfection is a waste of time.
– You will be happier and more content with your life.
– You will wake up feeling more rested each morning.
– You will realize that life is amazing.
– You will find out who your true friends are.
– You will realize that other people’s happiness or success makes you truly happy for them, rather than jealous.
– You will recognize that important things must be talked about in person.
– You will try to figure things out for yourself.
– You will make peace with your inner self.
– You will feel less anxious and depressed.
– You will not have as many headaches or feel tired all the time.
– You will no longer take your health for granted.
– You will realize that you feel calmer when you do not respond to certain things.
– You will create your own Truth.
– You will start making better choices in life.
– You will learn how to control your emotions and prevent too much unnecessary drama in your life.
– You will change and grow as a person.
– You will realize that just because someone thinks a certain way does not mean that you also have to think that way.
– You will realize that listening is more important than speaking.
– You will recognize that trying to control outcomes or things out of your control is pointless.
– You will realize that you should not seek validation from others.
– You will no longer worry about what others think of you. You will realize that it does not matter whether your humor, insightfulness or cleverness gets attention or not.
– You will start complaining less.
– You will start doing things that scare you.
– You will be comfortable in your own skin.