Everyone’s heard of the 7 Wonders of the World from ancient times. But believe it or not, there are even more magnificent buildings that deserve our attention.
1. The Lotus Building in Wujin, China
2. An incredible hotel in the Alps
3. The Lotus Temple in the village of Bahapur, India
4. The Cubic Houses of Rotterdam, Netherlands
5. The Atomium in Brussels, Belgium
6. City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia, Spain
7. Heydar Aliyev Center in Baku, Azerbaijan
8. Emporia shopping mall in Malmo, Sweden
9. La Muralla Roja in Calpe, Spain
10. ArtScience Museum in Singapore
11. Capital Gate in Abu Dhabi, UAE
12. Markthal in Rotterdam, Netherlands
13. The Kunsthaus Graz in Graz, Austria
Bonus: Architecture from an unusual angle
Media artist, Victor Enrich from Barcelona creates incredible buildings, deconstructing and reconstructing existing architecture. Thanks to his imagination and the magic of computer-aided photographic manipulation, skyscrapers and other buildings appear to bend, twist, and turn inside out.
Which buildings impressed you the most? Have you ever seen any of them in real life?