- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
- How To Spot A Spiritual Sexual Predator
Syrian Girl “Surrenders” In Front Of The Camera Mistaking It For A Gun!
A little child’s photograph became viral under the hashtag #Surrended. It’s a Syrian girl, according to the photographer who uploaded the picture on Twitter. This girl has experienced the civil war. She has grown up drowning in fear. She has repeatedly seen guns in her everyday life. So, when the photographer tries to take her picture, the little girl thinks that he wants to shoot her with a gun! That’s why she raises her hands up high to “surrender”.
This single photograph can depict war’s horror through a child’s eyes. That’s why the picture became viral really quickly.
Nadia AbuShaban is the photographer and reporter who shared the photo on Twitter on March 24th. The retweets became more than 10,000! The reporter mentions that the little kid is a girl (“she gave up”), but some media mention that it’s a boy. In addition, some media state that the photographer is Oshan Sagirli, a Turkish reporter.