- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
- How To Spot A Spiritual Sexual Predator
Recently Constructed Glass Bridge In China Cracks Only A Few Days After Opening
How do you make the world’s longest glass bridge, suspended 180 meters above a valley, even scarier? How about by dropping a stainless steel mug on it, causing the first of three layers of glass to crack? That’s what happened on Monday afternoon, prompting tourists to shove each other as they ran to safety.
Tourists walking atop a newly built skywalk in China had their experience shattered after the glass cracked right beneath their feet. Visitors quickly fled from the structure, which is suspended over a canyon at more than 1,000 meters above sea level.