- Photographer Was Given Exclusive Access To Moscow’s Empty Subway Stations
- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
NOW HIRING: Willie Nelson Needs You To Work For His Cannabis Company, Starting Salary Of $65,000!
Yes, you read that correctly and this is for real!
Willie Nelson has just launched a legitimate business and needs your help.
The legendary singer plans on hiring a production manager, extractor, compliance officer, bookkeeper, and a sales director, among other positions for his new company.
But, there is a catch. You need at least two years of experience working within the cannabis industry and a degree in chemistry if you want to work for Willie’s Reserve. However, I would imagine that if you have worked under the table (if you know what I mean) and can demonstrate your knowledge to Willie and his team, you could probably land yourself a job. If you are interested you can apply here.
Willie says that they will offer a menu, much like any other restaurant and business, that will detail the exact affects and potency of each strain. He said there will be many different kinds and all of them will be good stuff or they won’t be on the menu.
Each job offers a stable salaried position and will also include performance-based incentives. The production manager opportunity, is currently worth $65,000 a year at entry level, not including incentives. The innovative company’s website calls Willie’s Reserve, “a trailblazing line of marijuana products that celebrate Willie’s love of cannabis and the culture surrounding it.”
The company will be based in Colorado since it is legal there and the marijuana used will be grown organically by independent farmers and, as mentioned above, will include various strains, different cultivation methods, and special recipes. Everything sold will be reportedly hand-picked by Willie Nelson himself.
So what do you think? Time for relocation and a new adventure in your life? Or maybe next on the bucket list for a vacation?