- Photographer Was Given Exclusive Access To Moscow’s Empty Subway Stations
- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
This New Dental Discovery Will Allow You To Grow Your Own Teeth In Only 9 Weeks
A great number of people enjoy the benefits of having dental implants, and why wouldn’t they? They were designed to make our lives easier.
But now, a group of dental experts is changing the way we see teeth. The group’s brilliant new findings combined with advances in dental implant technologies have paved the way for humans to grow new, legitimate human teeth in oral cavities.
The research, lead by Columbia University’s Dr. Jeremy Mao, has made some pretty substantial findings. Essentially, Mao designed a type of scaffolding that helps teeth regenerate tissue. The scaffolding, which contains stem cells, uses DNA to grow the new teeth.
The implications for this new technology are huge, as it would mean the end of traditional methods of extracting teeth, which are notoriously painful and agonizing.
“Your missing tooth is being replaced with stem cells, from your own body. And the tooth merges with the surrounding tissue. Yes, it’s as simple as that! This will increase the regeneration process and it will result in fast recovery.”
So, if you’re someone who suffers from missing teeth or was thinking about getting dental implants, this new technology might just be the better solution. After all, wouldn’t you rather grow your own, new teeth, instead of replacing them with fake ones?
At the moment, the dental growth operation is being studied thoroughly in hopes of bringing it to the public. Keep an eye out for this developing story!