- Photographer Was Given Exclusive Access To Moscow’s Empty Subway Stations
- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
Man’s True Best Friend, Doberman Dies Fighting 4 Cobras To Save His Human Family
Talk about love for the family. In a fight to the death, a doberman stood his ground killing four cobras that could have attacked his owner, Dibakar Raita’s family. The family, which lives in Sebekapur village of Gajapati district, 400 kms from Bhubaneswar, is still reeling from the shock of the event.
“I’m shocked. He has made the supreme sacrifice for me and my family. I will remember him till our death. I pray God – May his soul rest in peace,” said an emotionally overpowered Dibakar to newspersons.
On Monday evening, the four snakes were trying to get into the family’s house when they were challenged by the Doberman who was guarding the entrance gate. The dog fought the snakes that were trying to get to drier ground. Onlookers say that the fight went on for quite a while and much blood was shed during the fight.
The dog did not stop until it had killed each of the four snakes, stopping them from harming the human family. Minutes after the fight, the dog collapsed from the poison in its blood from where the snakes had bit
Source: India Times