- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
- How To Spot A Spiritual Sexual Predator
Here Are 15 Websites That Will Make You A Smarter Person
For most of us, surfing the Internet translates into wasting house on social media websites, reloading them over and over. Have you ever stopped to wonder how much time you waste on them? Instead, if you started spending some time on educational website, you might end up learning a thing or two and become smarter in the process.
Here are 15 websites that you need to bookmark and visit on a daily basis.
15. Unplug The TV
Each time you visit this site, it generates a new video for you to watch and become smarter.
A great way to expand your vocabulary.
This website will find various facts for you that you didn’t know before.
12. BBC Languages
This BBC platform brings you interactive guides, TV programs, shows and much more if you’re into learning new language.
Do we really need to talk about TED talks?
10. Do It Yourself
For the love of doing it yourself.
This website allows you to learn about techniques and styles when it comes to drawing.
8. High Brow
This site will send you 5-minute long courses on various subjects to your inbox every day. Take out the time to learn something new.
You can, as per their claims, learn any language in 200 hours.
You can receive lessons in video, photo, design, art, audio, music, crafts and even life from one of the most creative minds in the world.
The name says it all.
Even if you don’t have a business degree, this Wikipedia-like version of financial market will help you understand what’s going on in the financial industry.
It offers a myriad of free courses on various subjects ranging from biology to getting a handle on your life.
This website also features a multitude of courses from various universities all over the world.
Brain Pickings has interesting posts drawn from art, science, design, history, and philosophy.