- Photographer Was Given Exclusive Access To Moscow’s Empty Subway Stations
- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
Celebrities Speak Out On Fame & Materialism. One Of The Most Powerful Videos You’ll Ever See!
“I think everybody should get rich and famous and do everything they ever dreamed of so they can see that it’s not the answer.” — Jim Carrey
I once believed there were only a tiny few oddball celebrities who were growing more conscious of the shallowness of materialism and fame.
But as I was synchronistically led to find clips of interviews and talks by several famous actors, musicians and producers, I quickly realized that despite the industry’s constant focus on material success, within it are souls like you and me who are learning tremendously from having “reached the top.” It has inspired me to put together several clips of different celebrities commenting on their rise to fame, what happiness truly means and the hard truth we need to realize about our world and culture.