- 4 Ways to Manage Anxiety (Science Backed)
- 10 Native American Tales Of Wisdom That Will Touch Your Soul
- These Are The Bad Habits Of Each Zodiac Sign
- 7 Things People With High Emotional Intelligence Do Differently
- 5 Simple Ways To Embrace Being Alone
- 6 Reasons People Lose Their Ability To Love
- Another Powerful Message From Jim Carrey That Could Change Your Life Forever
- 10 Reasons Why People Who Like Sleeping Naked Are Healthier People
- Finally!!! Monsanto Has To Appear Before International Tribunal
- How To Spot A Spiritual Sexual Predator
10 Secret Foods Every Smoker Must Eat To Clean Their Lungs
In a survey, it was found that 1 out of 10 adults dies each year from lung cancer. This alarming figure will undoubtedly raise an alertness among the smokers and tobacco eaters. Many people, especially smokers and ex-smokers have even started doing a bit by becoming more concerned about the state of their lungs. People have started in taking foods that tilt body’s PH level slightly to alkaline which give excellent health benefits.
Let’s get to know more about some of the magical food that will help you to have healthy lungs.
Consuming one to four servings of grapefruits per week reduces the risk of respiratory cancer.
#2 Brazil Nuts
Brazil nuts are rich in selenium and vitamin E that helps in reducing the risk of lung cancer.
#5 Carrot juice
Have 300 ml of carrot juice in between the breakfast and help your body in alkalizing your blood.
Ginger helps in removing of mucus caused by some dairy products, wheat and soy. It contains some antioxidants that clean toxins from the lungs caused by smoking.
The herbal tea everyday in the morning will help in stimulating the intestines to eliminate the toxins.
Drink 400 ml of cranberry juice before going to bed. It will fight against the bacteria in your lungs that cause infection.
#9 Pineapple juice
Consume 300 ml squeezed pineapple as it includes natural antioxidants that are helpful for your breathing system.
#10 Warm lemon water
Squeeze two lemons in warm water and drink the mixture before having the breakfast.
Feel free to share the informational story with everyone.